2007年8月26日日曜日


"The Gay 100"
by Paul Russel (1995)
In this book, Russel ranks 100 gay and lesbian luminaries at his own discretion.
To name a few of the people put into a ranking, the 3rd is Oscar Wilde, 20th is Shakespeare, and 99th is Madonna.
Wanna know more? Open the book and find out! But some of the names won't strike you if you are not American, I guess.
The writer from my country, Yukio Mishima is in, though!
Peeking such talented people acknowledging their homo/bisexuality, it occured to me that humans live in the middle of gender.

1 件のコメント:

jodias さんのコメント...

I'm really impressed that you're keeping up your blog. It's never happened before in the history of this seminar.

Hmm...Madonna and Shakespeare are both homosexuals? I wonder if this means "dedicated homosexual" or someone who's had one or two homosexual experiences. I think sometimes people are too quick to add individuals to lists of vegetarians, homosexuals, terrorists, etc.

Cheers,
Jodias